Well, this is it. I figure now that I'm done my degree (a bachelor of science and a diploma in business administration), I'll finally have time to dole out the wisdom I've been selfishly keeping to myself all these years.
This blog will be mostly about my thoughts on technology, including iPhone stuff, Mac stuff, and PC stuff. I'll also be talking about parenthood (and probably asking for advice), family, the occasional grammar rant, and whatever else comes into my head.
Or possibly, this may be my first and last post. You never know.
In any case, let's get started.
First off, I'm trying to combine a few different technologies here to (hopefully) make things a little easier for everyone. This blog actually lives on blogger (http://fehrway.blogspot.com), but I'm importing it to Facebook as well. I'm also trying something out where if a facebook user comments on a post, it shows up on my blogger page. So all you Facebookers out there, feel free to leave a comment and we'll see if it works. Here's the tutorial I followed.
Saturday, January 3, 2009
blog comments powered by Disqus
